Looking for a Fun Number Sense Game? This engaging Math activity will have your little ones working on their basic math skills while having a blast!
Kids will develop their number sense with these fun mats .
Your kids will love creating these cities with their colourful 3D manipulatives shapes 😉. They can also move the included vehicle around the roads, trying not to knock down the buildings they built as an extra challenge and more fun!
Use them as a math center activity if you're a pre-k teacher. KIDS WILL LOVE IT 😃.
The Set Includes:
- 4 Big Activity Mats made of hard stock and laminated for easy cleaning and to be used over and over again.
- Each Mat has two sides, each side has different numbers on them.
- One of the sides comes without numbers, where your child can use the included marker to write down the numbers they want and build the building that matches the number.
- 26 Assorted Wooden 3D Shapes for building (18 cubes, 2 cylinders, 2 cuboids, 2 pyramids and 2 cones).
- 1 Assorted Wooden Vehicle (can be a police car, firetruck, post van, tractor, ambulance, ... etc.)
- 1 Plastic Tray.
- 1 Large Wooden Tray sized 27.5 x 37cm.
- 1 Whiteboard Marker.
- Great to be used with plastic blocks, wooden blocks or any other blocks you have available.